Enfys is an associate in the firm’s Dispute Resolution team. She has experience in a wide range of litigation matters including libel/defamation; intellectual property; and music/entertainment disputes.
Enfys also regularly advises clients in relation to general commercial matters as well as private client disputes.
Enfys qualified with SM&B as a solicitor in May 2020. Enfys completed her Masters (LLM) and LPC from the University of Law in 2019.
During her time at SM&B, some of the cases Enfys has worked on include:
- Johnny Depp v News Group Newspapers Ltd: for the Sun in libel claim brought by Johnny Depp.
- Alex Reid v KM Media Group Ltd: acting for the claimant in a libel claim against the publisher of KentOnline.
- Acting for a national newspaper in a libel claim brought by a prison officer.
- Acting for a national newspaper in a libel claim brought by a prisoner.
- Acting for a national newspaper in a libel claim brought by two claimants subject to an anonymity Order.
- F.B.T Productions LLC v Let Them Eat Vinyl and Plastic Head Distribution: acting for Eminem’s record label in a copyright dispute against a UK record label and distributor.
- KGC Photo Agency LLP v Victoria Lott: for a photo agency in a copyright dispute against singer Pixie Lott.
- Acting for paparazzi in relation to a copyright disputes against celebrities regarding use of photographs on social media platforms.
- Acting for a social media publisher in a copyright dispute against a UK fashion retailer.
- Acting for a notable UK wedding dress designer in a design right/ copyright dispute.
- Acting for a jewellery designer in a design right/ copyright dispute.
- Acting for a UK law firm in an injunction regarding misuse of confidential information.
- Acting for an Executor in a contentious probate claim against a beneficiary of an Estate.