SM&B COOKIES POLICY
Last updated: 24 May 2018
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device’s hard drive.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that distinguish you from other users.
- Analytical/performance cookies. In some special cases we also use analytical and performance cookies provided by trusted third parties. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Our website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page: https://www.google.com/analytics/analytics/#?modal_active=none
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
These cookies will be automatically deployed onto your computer when you use the Websites
Purpose of Cookie and Information Collected
|_ga||Used to distinguish users||2 years
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property-id>||1 minute|
|Used to distinguish users||24 hours|
- You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Alternatively, you can visit allaboutcookies.org which provides general information about cookies and how you can manage cookies on your computer. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.